Beyond being in a funk/vedge mode for two weeks and getting nothing productive done, I got a stomach bug this weekend, throwing off the first couple days of NaNoWriMo. Go figure.
Anyhow, I’ve adjusted the numbers so now I have to get 115 words a day to meet my goal. Still hoping to go over it. We’ve shuffled some photoshoots around, which lightens my load some, as well as the others involved. So, before our trip out west in June, there is just Tina and Justin’s photoshoots. I plan on buying what I need for Justin’s over the weekend, as well as figuring out what I actually want to do for them both for sure. This also means my big project time blocks will be spent working on Justin’s costume for the next couple weeks, beyond NaNoWriMo.
My main goals for the month are thus:
- Life With Thalia: Pilot – Finish Editing and upload by April 17th (uploaded with QC’s first episode, which is finished)
- Justin’s Costume and finalizing plans/ideas for Photoshoot April 22nd
- Finalizing plans/ideas for Tina’s Photoshoot April 24th
- Bidwell/Green Wedding Website Work (Aiming to Finish April 30)
- Life with Thalia: 2nd Episode – Written, maybe recorded by April 30
- Halaya Song Series Book 1: Goal of 25,000 words written during Camp NaNoWrimo/April
- Hera: Keep working on the outline, etc and playing with the tablet during the month of April
Will likely have to move these to May:
- Sis and Neil’s Anniversary Photos
- Em and Ava’s Sister Photoshoot
- CeCe’s Photoshoot Edits: I want to work on them this month, but I’ll likely have to have a date of end of May for a goal to finish them
- Start First sketches for Hera and Lilo and Stitch: Space Cadets
On a different kind of up note: I’ve mostly caught up on my less fun work tasks and can almost jump back into the design fun! Need to make some changes to the appearance of the AU Syllabus plugin, and then do some playing around with a framework for the Moodle 3 Plugins, and make notes for fun features we can do this time around.
Took the girls outside the other day. HA! I’ll have to probably try taking them out one at a time instead of all three together for one. I thought maybe Ziva would be happier if all three went out together, versus her going outside while her demon sisters were inside, making it seem like she was getting removed from her castle or something. Ha! Didn’t work that way. And they are far too much work to try more than one at a time. But, I’m going to have to make them do it more often, because Ziva legitimately has forgotten she likes visiting the outdoors. I don’t know. I’ll get it figured out. They are ridiculous, that is for certain.